Or to Mia it's "Tusie". Love it!
Anywho, Susie is scheduled for surgery on next Tuesday the 22nd. We don't know a time yet, kinda weird, but they will call on Monday to let us know when we are scheduled. If she is first in. Good, because she will be done first, and recovering sooner. (It's an overnight thing) But if she is first, she has to be there around 5 am for check in. That means leave Goose Lake at 3 am.
I won't be able to go this time, with Mia and all. This is her 3rd battery surgery, so I know they will be ok. I just like to be there. But with all the germs at the hospital. Mi can't go up, plus a 19 month old in a waiting room for that many hours, is just asking for a screaming fit.
I will keep you posted!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Sister Susie
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
6:14 PM












