Not so sunny outside, but tonight at 7 pm, we will be singing about Sunny Days! Ed and I have a hot date with our little Mia. We are taking her to the Rialto Square Theatre to see Sesame Street Live! I am so excited!
I know she is young, we are up in the balcony (second row). So hopefully they won't scare her, I am just too happy to be actually doing something as a family! Plus little man Alex, gets to hear the whole thing.
I was watching Sesame Street this morning with Mia, like we do every morning. I so couldn't get through more then 2 words of the song without bawling! I am so cheesey! I will probably cry most of the show. I am probably going to be more excited then most of the kids there.
I will post pictures in a few days!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Sunny Days!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
1:29 PM












