Monday, July 14, 2008

"25% of the people in this house can kick the shit out of a gorilla"

Oh I love me some Big Brother 10 live feeds! Ahh... the alliances are formed, the backstabbing is well under way, and yes Renny is that bizarre. Pull out the big yellow bus because the people are throwing each other under the bus left and right.

(spoilers ahead) As you all know Jerry won the HOH by first impression and not even talking to each other yet. He nominated... Renny (red headed, older woman, who is bizarre!) and Jesse (Mr. Body builder himself) because of there late night fight. And he would let the house decide on who goes. (and before he did this Brian went up and talked to Jerry, they made a Marines Semper Fi (Always faithful) alliance with each other.

Then they played for the Veto and Jerry won it (way to go!) He decided to take Jesse off, and put up Brian after finding out that he broke there alliance already. Oh so I am SURE Brian is fuming since he thought he was in with Jerry. Jerry is not someone to judge by age, he's very smart and knows his game well.

Right now the feeds are on most of the girls and Stephen in the 60's room talking about everyone else. Oh feeds were super annoying for the first hour and a half last night, we had NO AUDIO! GAH!! I just couldn't watch. I guess even though I have only had feeds for about 16 hours, I do like Angie (the Asian girl) she's pretty cool, laying low for now I just don't like the fact that she smokes. I do like Jerry too right now. I will go into all the house guests later, but for now this is what I think. Who knows what I will think in a few weeks!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker