Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Whats new with Mia Mia

I have a bunch of random pictures of Mia from the past few weeks. So here they are and some commentary from me on them...





This is what you see after breakfast with a big "See ya!" and a "Mia, Mia, Mia, Mia's go outside?" she is going to play with her water table...




This is the breakfast beauty herself. She is eating a big bowl of "mogurt" or yorgurt as we know it. I have to pull her hair back as best as she will let me. Otherwise I have to wash "mogurt" out of Mia's hair.




"Oh Mia you make Gramma so nervous!!" This is the face my MIL makes after that comment. So Mia finds it amusing to make this face often, usually when doing something she knows will get some attention, and usually a gramma-so-nervous face!




This is Mia with Mommy and Papa trying to assemble her new big girl bed. Thank god my dad and me are amazing with directions and putting things together. Not joking, my dad is a retired Labor, and I have learned from him, so with the two of us working on a project like this, it only took us an hour to assemble a bed and headboard, all with Mia's help!




Pretty Miss Mia, sitting in the bathroom sink, like she does everyday. Brushing her teeth with her personalized Sox jersey on. (Yes folks we have both Cubs and Sox clothes for the kids! all I have to say is go Bears!!)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker