I might as well start off my Big Brother year with an explanation. I am a HUGE BB fan. I have watched all the seasons since season 3. (sorry one and two!) I also sent in one tape, and actually drove 6 hours to Quincy, IL for another try out. Maybe after my kids are more grown I will again attempt to be on my favorite show! Until then I am a big, big fan... the kind of creepy fan with live feeds, and blog about it, and talk about it constantly, and go to therapy after the show ends because of withdrawals...
I have the 24/7 live Internet feeds, and yes I have them running for the next 3 months straight! If you are curious as to what is going on, send me an email at gack1978@aol.com and if I am up and around the computer I will let you know what is going on.
A lot of the time, the competitions are held days before they show on t.v. the only real "live" day is Wednesday when they do the eviction(s) that is the one thing I don't know in advance, and even though I can hear and see all the side talk the houseguests usually don't give away who is going home for sure.
Another note. What I watch is TOTALLY different show then the viewers that just watch CBS 3 days a week. Since I watch 24/7 I see so much more that they don't and can't air on t.v. (if you could have seen last season! Yikes!) So my views on certain people may throw you off if the network shows some thing else.
I have to say I also get TONS of my BB updates from some very great sites, mind you they are full of spoilers too! Click here to go to Reality BBQ for BB updates, new and spoilers! This spoiler is letting you know what is going on in the house right now! Yes they are in, they moved in (Tuesday) and this came from a reliable source that has and "in" with CBS.
Also check out my favorite Dingo's Hamster Watch site, always a great blog to read on what happened the day before in BB land. And the breakdown of each houseguest at the bottom of the blog is always great! There is SO much on what is going on in the house already!
You could go to Joker's Updates for minute by minute typed out, by just random live feed viewers like myself. It's good when you know a HOH comp is going on after the show and you can't watch it, you can just read it. Oh but I can watch it!
There is also Morty Port (more Jen's site to go to then mine) I just want to give you all the sites I know of. And last but not least there is We Love Big Brother aka WLBB site, again not one of my regulars.
Also remember this is just my opinion of the houseguests, and what I think of them. Get ready for a crazy summer of BB love! Wee!!













