"I don't care who wins, I'm just here for the cheap entertainment.. the cheaper, the better" quoted from That Dingo's Hamster Watch
So the HOH is already decided (I think they went off of first impressions) I think Jerry (the 75 year old) got it.
Someone is nominated, and the Veto comp was played, the winner has already used it.
Here is a sneak peak of what is going on, and a preview of what I see on the 24/7 live feeds, obviously CBS won't be showing this on t.v. and they all need to remove there clothes to even come close to last seasons cast. But it's only the 4th day, so I will give them a break.
Oh only a few more hours till the good stuff begins... and yes I know it's an obsession. I like to call it a seasonal hobby... can't wait to see them tomorrow!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Big Brother 10 - Old Man Boob Grab
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:27 PM












