Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Maniac Monday!

You too can play along! Just go to Maniac Monday's site and be sure to leave your URL so you can have fun visitors!

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
I cry alot. I DON'T blog at all. I like to sleep.

Who was your first crush?
Ha! Do my SMNS girls remember this one? I think it was kinda creepy how obsessive I was... Tony Semrov!

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?
If it was a job job, not my SAHM job. I would love to have a day of just scrapbooking, or doing some sort of art, ALL.BY.MYSELF.

Otherwise probably a day with JUST Ed. Love the kids but I NEVER get time with Ed. Eva!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker