Friday, July 11, 2008

Politics.

Let's not talk about them! Yeah! I am SO tired of family and friends sending me all this crap on Obama, well guess what McCain wasn't born in America, how about that? I just read that he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which is NOT in the US. And our el Presidenta must be born in the US a natural born citizen!

Read here in the New York Times about it. So family and friends I hate to make you sad, I don't want your effing emails about how bad Obama is, or what his family did. I like where he stands and god knows we need anything but a retarded old ass Republican in the house again.

So please don't make me do anymore post on politics, I really don't get all into it, I just read the facts about what they can and want to do for my country. What they stand for, and that is how I vote. I Don't give a Star Spangled Hoot, otherwise. So STOP sending me crap on your views!

I am now going to step off my soap box...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker