Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ten after two

I am supposed to be power cleaning the house today, I am. But it was just a rough start. Last night was a LITTLE to much fun. So I woke with a winner of a headache, getting Ed off to work and since we had the kids out with us till 1:00 am! We are all dragin ass today.

I took my Xtra strength Tylenol, had my over sized Starbucks. And now 6 hours later, I do think I can get some good cleaning done. I must be done by 4:20 because Ed will be home, first off I would like the house clean for him to come home to. And we have a hot date with our pool!!!!

I will blog about our AMAZING night last night, oh god too good of a time. Family, friends, very chill atmosphere, Hootie and the Blowfish, and of coarse my favorite band The Drew Davis Band. I will blog about that later.

Anywho, just wanted to check in with my faithful readers, it may be a while till I blog... maybe tonight? I just might still be in my pool!! Ha!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker