Wee! Only 8 days and 23 hours and 35 minutes until I am 30 years old!! Even more exciting less then a week until Ed and I leave for my Birthday Surprise!
Ed is taking me somewhere for my birthday. This is what I asked for, at least 2 nights and 3 days away with JUST Ed, love my kids, pets and house. But we both need a break from our crazy busy life, to just be us.
I do not know where we are going. I know that we are not camping, and that I need to bring, comfy clothes, some nice clothes, a swim suit (yeah!!) and some regular clothes. I have some guesses as to my present. Oh and if you know please DO NOT spoil it for me and tell me. I really don't know who all knows anyway... But here are my guesses... oh and he told me we are NOT going on a plane, so this needs to be drivable in decent time...
- Wisconsin Dells. The Kalahari Resort. We love it there and it's been a few years...
- Chicago. Probably the last one I am thinking of, since we've been there a few times already this year.
- Starved Rock. No camping but maybe the lodge? Doubtful too.
- Cedar Point and the Kalahari Resort and indoor water park. This is obviously my strongest guess, either here or Wis Dells.
- A random place that I have NO idea about.
Also there is a bigger surprise at the destination that Ed says I will like WAY better then the trip itself!?!? I can't wait, we are so excited to get away! I know I will miss my kids and pets but we need the break! I will let you know for sure what it was when we get back!!












