Friday, July 4, 2008

Daddy and his girls!

A day with our dad! For Fathers Day I treated my dad to go see "Indiana Jones 4 something and a Crystal Skull" we are such Indiana Jones fans, and this one did NOT let us down. It was great! Afterwards we went to Hobo to pick out the cabinets and counter top my dad is buying for me to make my 30th birthday present in my basement! (my new art room!) Any way what is a day without the Gackaratzzi on hand to take pictures?!
Here is my sister Susie and myself, yes this is one of those, I took it myself pictures...
Again I decide to do the take it yourself photo, cute picture of me showing you all of my teeth, my dad attempting to smile, and yes my sister stealing the show by yanking my dads ear... never a dull moment...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker