Holy cow. I just found out that for my Birthday my IL's are going to get us a pool.
Yes a pool. Not an inflatable one, or the $5.99 blue plastic ones, a pool pool. Once the Homeowners Association decides to grant us permission to get a permit, then we have to get a permit, then we have to call JULIE, THEN we can have them drop of 2 tons of sand, THEN they can install the pool. (And in the mean time I have to get a special twist plug outlet thingy, and possibly have someone run a new outlet outside)
Ed was hoping to have the pool up and installed while we are on my Birthday Trip, but Rome wasn't built in a day, so maybe I can swim around Christmas... either way we are crazy excited! I can't wait to see how popular we become now that we have a pool! (I think my sister might actually want to hang out here!) And Jen, I think we must go for a swim after we walk on Tuesdays!
Can't wait, I am just having to look into all the chemicals, and shocking, and cleaning, and responsibilities that go along with a pool. Oh and it's 52" deep by 15' around! As long as we can fit two rafts in it, one for me and one for Ed. Ahhhh....
Monday, July 14, 2008
My first BIG Birthday Present












