Thursday, October 18, 2007

Better?

Today was a good start. I woke up feeling fine. Fed Mia and myself breakfast, then off to Super Walmart for some power shopping. I need a break before I haul all that stuff in. Maybe I will just bring in the freezer and fridge stuff and lay down for a little bit.

I still need to run to Jewel for a few things, I will do that later when Ed wakes up, then I can just run myself.

Oh, Stamp Camp went well. They did three 3D projects and one card, all Halloween themed. I have 3 weeks until the next class, but I have to get those cards up online ASAP for them to chose from. ugg, never a break.

I have to say yesterday was awesome. I slept a lot, but I woke up around 1:00, Ed woke up around 2:00 (he didn't even know I was in bed for 3 hours!) Mia stayed asleep until 3:30 when my mom came to get her. So between the hours of 2:00 and 3:30 I had a great talk with Ed. We both sat down at the kitchen table and talked about Religion. (Yes that is a whole blog in itself) Then we went to Walgreen's (I needed knee highs for one of my projects) I love being a mom, but I really miss just running errands with Ed, or having a conversation with Ed, for more then 5 minutes.

So it was quality time and I enjoyed it. These are some of the great reasons why I love him so much.

Have a good afternoon, I will blog later about Ed and my Religious conversation. It will be a good one.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker