Sigh, if these Dr's move my due date one more time... well now instead of April 30th I have May 2nd. Whatever. Dr. Quell said that since this is my second I will probably go a week early anyway. Hooray for that!
So the visit was the fastest in history. Appt. at 9:30 am. Arrive at 9:28, pee in cup, called right away (my butt didn't even hit the chair) weighed, into the room, saw 2 nurses, Dr. Quell minutes later (less than 3) did an ultrasound of our baby. Ed and Mia got to see baby. Looks good. Any questions? Nope. See you in 4 weeks. Make next appt. off we go! That was 17 minutes total. I do believe I could have broken a record
And, I will be giving blood at the next visit (booooo) for a test of the spine, Ed had water on the brain when he was born, so they keep a close eye on me. That's good I like the attention for the baby. Aaaannnd, in EARLY December I get to find out what we are having!! Hooray!! I can't wait!
So over all a great, short visit, with Dr. Quell. Now Ed, alarm is going off so I must get him ready for work, clean house, possibly hang Halloween Decorations and save some energy for Jen. We are going to work on our meeting trades tonight. Phew!! Busy bug!!
And damn it's cold here in IL. high of 50 today. Brrr. Send me some heat my warm weathered friends!
Have a happy day!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Doctor Visit
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
11:36 AM












