Saturday, October 20, 2007

Britney Spears

If you know me. You know I am a Britney Spears fan, music, videos, yes I have seen her front row (Thanks Ed!)

I have been wanting to post on her lately, just hoping she would pull out of this jacked up celebrity funk she has been in. Sigh. I am not proud of how she mothers her children, I am sure it is hard with the stupid paparazzi there, but they were up her ass before the kids, what did she expect?

I feel bad for her, I really want her to get her shit together, stop drinking, whatever drugs she may be on, and have some sort of custody with the kids. Get in shape, get your routines tight like they used to be, and go on tour. So I can enjoy your music.

Yes I will defend her. I know a lot of my mom friends don't like her. But a lot of them had kids that grew up with Brit as a kid, when she did that whole little girl image to super sexy image. Yes I see why you are salty at Brit. BUT I didn't I grew up with her when I was in my 20's loved the cute girly look, loved the sexy image. LOVE the music and the videos.

I will be buying her CD in November when it comes out. I do like the new song, and the video is good. Not her best work, but there are stars out there with WAY shittier videos. And for all of you Britney Spears haters, I am sure you have something better to do then to bash Britney. Because your life is so amazing right? Riigghht.

Oh and just so you know, she does lip sing. Whatever, half the musicians do it. I have seen her live, she did lip sing to most of the music, but she did sit down and sing a blues song. And yes she has a great voice.

And to my Britney fans out there (I know one of you reads my blog) we will go see her in concert. Pregnant or not!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker