Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Headache and that lovely barfy feeling

Yes it is I. Mrs. I feel Shitastical!!

Now the headaches are starting. I got these with Mia, my Dr. won't let me take anything stronger then Extra Strength Tylenol, so with that I need to lay down. Plus I feel barfy all day. Ugg, no wonder I get NOTHING done. I have Stamp Camp tonight. I already prepped all the paper and stuff, I just need to pick up the kitchen and pool room, and bathroom.

My mom is meeting Patsy for dinner before they come to class, so my mom will be picking up Mia for a hot dinner date. That frees me up to do what I have to do.

So I did get to sleep today. Was up at 7:00 am like usual, back down again at 10:0 am (kinda) I was trying to sleep in Mia's room while she played, so it was on again off again sleep, if she would bring me a book. I would sit up and read it. She was to cute and she came over and said "Nih Nih" she knew I wanted to sleep. Which I did until about 11:00 am when she was yanking her blanket off her crib (through the rails) yelling "nih nih" that is the cue to go make bottle and off for nap she goes.

So mommy took this cue to also lay down in bed. I didn't think I would be getting up at 1:00 pm but I ate some pretzels when I got up, and now I am doing better.

Hope you are all having a headache and barfy free day!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker