Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

My favorite holiday!!

But just last week I was tired of it, wanted to take down my decorations and move on to the next holiday. Turkey day!

Now I just need a day were I don't feel like a shit-sickle, I can take all this crap down. I spent my fave. Halloween day... horizontal. Not in the fun way you are thinking, I was SO dizzy and nauseous, and to top it off with a winner of a headache!!

I was up at 7 with Mia, changed her, brought her down to the front room to play. I made her a waffle (no syrup) cut up. She loves it and she can feed herself. I tried to eat some oatmeal. Eh, 3 bites was good enough for me.

So I snoozed on and off, every time I tried to sit up, I was extremely dizzy. Just better off laying down. Mia went down for her nap around 11 and slept till 3! Wee, I was able to have some crackers and go to sleep on the couch.

Woke up around 3 to Mia, felt better. So I went upstairs, dressed my little Elmo up. Got all the candy ready for the kids. Ed took charge of the handing out of the candy, while I ran to a few neighbors houses with Mia, I mean Elmo.

I will post pictures soon. My CD drive is dead, boo. So I can't read pictures I have burnt. Sigh. Soon though I will have pictures soon!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker