Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weepy sissy girl

Oh, I am crying like a weepy sissy hormonal girl right now. I just received in the mail the invite to my dear friend Dominique's Baby shower. I cried when I read it (even though I knew she was having a girl) I cried when I pulled up the registry (any reason from remembering Mia using some of that stuff and how she is to big already for some of it, to reasons like, I want to buy them everything, so there baby can be happy. Cheesy I know) I am also crying cuz I wish Sara lived closer then all our babies could play together.

If you don't know Dominique and Sara are my oldest friends from around the age of 5. (sadly I am the oldest by age but I only have Sara by 5 days!)

So I just wanted to post about some of the crazy things that will set me off on a crying fit. Yeah for babies! Yeah for Dominique and Rob and baby-to-be! Yeah for boo hoo tears!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker