Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sesame Street and Boobahs!

Hello and good morning to my Saturday morning blog readers. I had a great day yesterday going to Garage Sales with my mom, Susie, and Mi. We went to about 15 sales, lots of fun stuff for Mia and baby to be. I got myself a cute hooded sweater (sorry Susz!) and a cute purse. For Mia oh my god, where to I begin?



I hit the jackpot at one sale, 19 different Sesame Street beenie dolls. Too awesome I am going to save them for Christmas for her. Let's see if you know all of these...

1 Ernie

2 Rubber Ducky

3 Bert

4 Big Bird

5 Count

6 Oscar with Slimey

7 Zoe

8 Rosita

9 Telly

10 Barkley

11 Honker

12 Baby Bear

13 Cookie Monster

14 Grover

15 Sherlock Hemlock

16 Snuffalupagus

17 Twiddle Bug

18 Baby Natasha

19 Betty Lou

20 There was no Elmo, some spaz bought it earlier that day. (It's not like she doesn't have 4 Elmo dolls anyway)



Gigi bought Mia a plastic grocery cart to push around. I plan on using it to show Mia how to pick up all her toys when she is done. Lots of fun books (.25 each!) A Rollie Pollie Oli tea house with people and furniture. A purple Dora backpack, on wheels. Oh, another Christmas present, a Boobah! The purple one, Zumbah. I really like this show for her, it's not for those who get motion sick though, Holy spinning!!



Then we went to the Weenie place for some yummy cheese dogs! Thanks for lunch Susz!



Came home unpacked, Mia went down for a very late nap, and so did mommy. Talked to Jen for 2 hours. Mia woke up and played with Ed and me for a while, then off to work for Ed and off to bed for me!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker