Friday, October 26, 2007

Shove it

Shove it, is something Ed and I are sadly good at. Our house gets messy, and we are having people over, and we shove it. Everything from laundry to magazines, to clothes.

Anywhere we can find a space that the guest won't see. This unfortunatly makes for an insane day when I am trying to find something. And I have to look EVERYWHERE. I was given a bag of magazines to give to Jen from my mom. I swore they were in the front room. But Ed's mom came by, so the next few days I searched high and low for those magazines. I found them. In the bag, shoved under the entertainment center. Sigh.

I am no better. I bought a vase at Jewel marked down, well it was in with the Halloween candy I bought. Couldn't find it, hours later I thought to search the bags of candy. Wala! Vase.

We have been doing this for the 7 years we've lived together. I am trying to find a place for everything, so everything can be in it's place. But sometimes it's just not that easy. I have a lot of stuff to find places for!

Sometimes it's like fighting a loosing battle. I organize, people are coming over, we shove it. I really don't want my kids to pick up this habit, I just know that with Ed working 2 jobs he really doesn't know where I keep everything, and I am just starting to feel better (knock on wood) so I really want to organize every inch of this house!!

Wish me good luck!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker