Thursday, October 4, 2007

Survivior China

Yeah! Survivor Thursday!

Loved it, so glad JonHu finally won, and in back to back challanges, they so needed it! I do have to say I am supprised that Leslie is gone, I actually started to like her. Good for Todd that she told him about the hidden imunity idol, now that she is gone, he knows, and blonde chick from JonHu doesn't know he knows. Hmmm.

Jean Robert, is an ass. I actually liked the grave digger guy too, until they were shit talking so much about the other players. I have to say PG has stepped up her game, and is not so leaderish anymore, good idea.

So with all that rambling, I liked it, just like I always do. I found it cute how CBS would freeze the players when they would chop the last rope for the puzzle pieces, drama effect?

Oh, I do have to say, it was nice the way Leslie went out. She chased her dream of being on the show, and did it. Yeah she would have loved to stay longer. But she left proud that she made it this far.

So until next Thursday...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker