Well as you may have noticed in your email, I sent you an evite, to read my blog. The reason is, I needed to change my settings so only the invited can read it.
I know some of you are avid readers and don't have blogger accounts, it is free and you don't need to blog. Just set up a basic account, to keep reading. You have 30 days to be a guest.
Sorry I have to do this, but I had found out that some family friends were lurking, and while I don't mind lurkers, I do mind people that are not my close friends, reading my blog, not telling me they read it, and telling my mom what they read. My mom knows of my blog and chooses not to read it.
So, read away, comment or don't. You have been asked here by me. Enjoy. I am happy you read this. If you have any questions on Blogger, let me know!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Get an invite?
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:24 PM












