Ok again on the religion subject.
I have had a few responses, some are in comments, some are in email. Let me clear a few things up for you all...
1. I misunderstood the Born Again title. I thought it was only those who had shitty lives, then tried to come back as a better then everyone, lets just forget all the bad shit I did. I now understand (thanks Connie) that there are Born Agains that are Christians and when you decide to have God in your life you are Born Again. Makes sense. To bad they have the same title as the lesser Christian.
2. I have looked at other religions, and personally it exhausting. I really tried to look into finding something to believe in. And right now I truly am comfortable with things the way they are.
3. I don't hate any religion. You do your thing I will do mine. Some people need religion, it helps there soul, and makes them happy. I have a happy soul and I am not in the need for spiritual guidance.
4. Please don't think I am hateful at this point if you really know me. I don't harbor hidden anger any more about Susie, my family is past that. You would understand that I love myself, my family and my friends. But I am brutally honest. Offended or not, don't talk to me about a subject if you don't want to hear my opinion on it.
5. Susie. Sigh, I am sure I have all the love and prayer from family and friends. But this is just not the way the Carugati family feels to deal with the situation.
6. If you must know I do enjoy a quiet meditation to focus on myself and where I am in my life. This is not religious, I am happy to say. It is me, myself and I. I enjoy it and it is what works for me.
7. Yes I asked for the comments, and I am happy for them. I may not agree with what everyone says, but I am glad I know people that are willing to stand up for what they believe in. From Melissa and Connie that truly believe in God. To my beloved Scuz that is right on the same page as me. I am happy that my blog is somewhere we can all be honest. Agreed or not.
8. Again right now at this point in my life, I am not in the least bit interested in God. I am interested in a good happy family life, and I plan on raising my children with good morals and common sense. I have seen even the most religious kids that have none of that.
9. I guess it is up to your religion as to the rules of how far you shove it up my ass. But understand. I don't want it. Don't even get me started on those damn Jahova Witness asses that get dropped of in my neighborhood by the vanfull. Those are horrible people. Do your thing, live your life happy. And please stop judging me, because of something you read in a book.
I am off to pick up Mia from Gramma and Grampa McHale's! Have a great day everyone!
Jacki
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Offended part 2
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:29 AM












