Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ola blog readers

Good Morning!

Well it is morning, but I have been up since 7:00 am! Wee, up to iron Ed's clothes for work and meet mom at McDonald's to switch Mia back to me. She had her last night, since I had a Stampin' Up! workshop. Phew, now I don't have class for 2 weeks! Yeah! A much needed break, now maybe I can stamp for fun.

I am feeling ok today, I tried to rest while Mia watched "Wonder Pets" (love that show) in between comercials, she would come over and slide my shoes on and off. It's her new thing.

So maybe, just maybe, I can pick up around the house before my energy poops out on me. No promises though.

Have a happy day!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker