Friday, October 12, 2007

Morning session at the circus

My home has been known as a zoo or an ark (2 of everything) but I think it is more like a circus, and I am the retarded ring leader.

For example. Ed come's home from work around 6:20 am, climbs in bed for what he hopes is a 8 hour snooze. My job, is not to wake Ed. Baby screaming and barking dogs will hinder my chances of a rest filled husband.

7:30 am Mia is up, I get up go in her room start to change her, Sophie realizes I am up and starts to bark. Grrr. I yell to Sophie I will be right there, (because she understands none of what I say)

I get Mia changed she plays in her room. I rush downstairs, to let the dogs out of there cages, so they can go outside. Easy? No, Sophie goes out but turns at the door to start barking at me, or Maggie to play with her. Maggie lays under the kitchen table. I yell at Sophie shoeing her out the door.

Mia is fussy because she wants breakfast. Go back upstairs to get Mia, Sophie again barks. I grab Mia like a football under my arms, bring her downstairs. I let her play in the front room with her toys. I go into the kitchen, which seems to make Sophie happy. I make breakfast and feed Mia. Clean the kitchen, for the few minutes everyone is happy and not barking at me.

That lasted a while but, then again Sophie insisted someone play with her, Maggie is still limited since her surgery. So she is out and I am in for the game of ball with Sophie.

So I take Mia out on the deck, Sophie brings and catches the ball. Maggie licks Mia which freaks her out. Mia crying, Sophie barking, Maggie barking at Sophie to stop barking at her, Sophie barking at Maggie to leave me and the baby alone.

Circus I tell you. All under Ed's bedroom window, where I am just waiting for him to show up downstairs, giving me the "can't you keep them quiet look" sigh, if it were only that easy.

It is now noon. 4 1/2 hours of circus time. Mia is kinda down for her nap, I don't think she is asleep just yet... I need a nap...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker