Friday, September 21, 2007

Big Brother Bandaid

So it is time for the fall season of TV to start, and to make me feel better now that my beloved BB is over.

I have Wednesday's with "America's Next Top Model" but that will be second to "Kid Nation" I really like that one, and they are on at the same time (boo) Also is the Real World Sydney (I don't think I can ever out grow these, but I really want another Inferno!)

Then there is the ever so wonderful Thursday with my other obsession. Survivor, sigh, I love Survivor and have longer than Big Brother (sorry BB!) I think Grey's is comming back on, but if is on when Survivor is, well that I can watch on comercial breaks.

Sunday is "Rock of Love" on VH1 with Brett Michaels from Poison, go Jes! That will be ending with only 2 episodes.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker