Saturday, September 15, 2007

VIVID DREAMS!!!

Jesus. I swear if these dreams get any more real, I am gonna freak.

I will now randomly post about what my dreams were...

I was in a neighborhood, trying to hunt for people. We (not sure of the others) sucked in some helium and floated up so we could see them. I ran out of helium to early, and landed in an area I didn't know. I asked some ladies knitting if I could sit with them, they said they minded.
So I crossed the street and went into a house, realizing suddenly that it belonged to one of the knitting ladies. So I tried to go out the front door, they were all there talking. I was going to go out a back door, but there was a rott, and a standard poodle. So I headed back towards the door I came in (side door?) I was still busted by the knitting ladies, I apologized and, found an extra helium pack in my pocket (?) so I floated away...

Next dream...

I was on Big Brother, hanging out with Dick and Danielle. and it was the end of the show. My mom asked what I won. I said nothing, Dick and Danielle are in first and second. I get nothing.
I came home to find out that Mia was enrolled in Mother MaCaully Preschool (Chicago school) and she was living with my IL's. I went nuts and ran away with Mia and my mom. (I just want to know where is my Ed?)

So this is what I go through every night, these dreams get weirder and weirder. And they will go on through the 10 months, and once I have my baby, I get my sleep back. Not everyone goes through this, but I have read that this is very common.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker