Monday, September 24, 2007

Gravity Sucks

So my ass hurts, I twisted my ankle and I have a scratch on my wrist. I fell down.

I was walking out of the kitchen into the garage with Mia in one arm and a diaper bag over the other. I guess I just lost my balance, and I started to fall. I just had to decide in a split second, how to save Mia but not injure myself.

Well I was able to save Mia, I clung to her, so tight! She cried but only because she was scared from the fall. I landed part off the step, hence the twisted ankle, and part on the step, hence big sore ass. I don't know where the scratch came from, maybe the step?

And there it is gravity is a bitch. Be careful.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker