So it is the end of the season for BB, I am sad. But it is not over yet! I still have until Thursday, one week to obsess over my show.
So tonight was BB Fast Forward, they do this every year, they take a whole week of events and cram them into one night. So in one live hour of BB tonight...
Sadly Jessica was evicted, I saw this coming. Strategically it was the best move for Dick and Danielle, with Zack unable to play for HOH, and Jameka in her last week of still not being able to compete for HOH, it was the Danotto family v.s. Eric for HOH.
HOH was the Before After game, triva asking questions like "Did Nick shave his head before or after Jen wore a red unitard" they play this game every year. It was a close game, but in the end I was happy to see Dick win. I am rooting for him or Danielle. And all the stress of nominating some one in less then 5 minutes, is good for Dick.
Then Dick nominates, Eric and Jameka. I assume Dick & Danielle are closer with Zack in the last few weeks.
They go outside to play the Veto Comp. this was crazy with 5000 rubber balls falling in from the roof. (again an original game they played last year) Way to go Zack on winning the Veto! And for the Veto ceremony he chose not to use it.
Now it was time to have another live vote, to evict either Eric or Jameka, Zack and Danielle both voted to evict Eric. In the end Eric being America's Player, won $40,000 for all the tasks he completed.
So down to the final 4, Zack, Jameka, Dick and Danielle. This is not the final 4 I would have guessed 70 weeks ago. Right now I am waiting for the live feed to come back on, they are currently competing in the HOH competition.
Sad about Jessica leaving I really liked her alot, but at least her boyfirend of the house is 20 minutes behind her. Speaking of I wish we could see some Jury house footage!!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Big Brother Fast Forward
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:33 PM












