Friday, September 14, 2007

My Job

I had energy today! Woohoo! This was the first day I have had any energy to do any kind of house work. So you will get a detailed list of what I did today.
whether you like it or not...

Woke up, balanced checkbook, while everyone was sleeping
Ed is up (he was sleeping in the media room, since he got home at 6:30 am) talked to him, and shooed him off to bed.
Called my new customer, confirming her order.
Mia is up, played with her, and read her "Rattle Bone Rock" fun book with cute Halloween pictures.
Took Mia down to the kitchen, fed her breakfast, 2 scrambled eggs, and sippy with water.
Mia in the front room playing with her weeble house (passed down from me and Susie) while I feed the dogs. Make Mia's bottle for her nap
Mia is off to nap, not without a long crawl up the stairs (she is getting faster!)
As soon as she is sleeping, I get ready to go to the bank for a deposit and to pay the mortgage, and then to the store for cat food and other fun stuff.
My new customer stops by to drop off her check, I add it to my deposit, and off I go.

Back from the store, I come in, put the electric fence collars on the dogs, and they supervise while I carry in groceries. Once they are all in, I put away everything, and come up to check my email, and blog sites.

Ed is up (1:00 pm) we head downstairs, I feed him leftover steak, with some scrambled eggs, for breakfast. Then I clean up the dishes, and he goes out to play with the dogs. I follow, straighting up the deck furniture, and finally emptying out the coolers from Mia's birthday (yes that was June 2nd) We sat out on the deck for a while, then we headed in to play darts, then we played blackjack together, it has been forever since I have dealt! Mia is up! Go upstairs, change her, bring her down to the kitchen, Ed feeds her noodles for lunch.

I take out the garbage, and sneak in some gardening, mostly weed pulling (I guess when the unknown stalk is taller then you and about 4 inches around, you should go get a saw) trimmed some of my flowers back.

Ed and Mia found me, they played in the front yard while I finished up. Then it is time for me to make dinner! Beer can chicken. (seasoned with Taco Seasoning) That beast alone takes an hour and a half. I made Ed grilled Green peppers and onions to go with. Then I made myself corn and mashed potatoes. Yummy. Mia ate Spaghetti O's. She is getting better at the feeding her self part, but that spaghetti sauce covering her face, makes her eyes so blue!

Clean up is always long with a beer can chicken, I had to pick apart the chicken for all the extra meat. Fill and start the dishwasher, feed the dogs, and make Mia's bottle for bed.

Up to bed with Mia, stop to give daddy tons of kisses. Change Mia, lay her in bed, with Elmo and Grover of coarse (Cookie is in the car)

I thought I would blog all of this, I am off to take a nice bath. Then I have to get Ed ready for bed, iron his clothes, get his dinner ready to go. Then I will pass out in bed!

The end!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker