Saturday, September 29, 2007

What can $2217.55 buy you?

A new knee for your dog!

Yes devoted blog readers, while I was away having fun at the Sandwich Fair, my dear husband Ed, was dealing with Maggie and her right rear knee. She would not put any weight on it, since Wednesday.

So long story short, our vet refereed us to a surgeon in St. Charles, IL (over an hour away) to get it repaired.

So Friday was a shitastical day of car rides. (Mia is still at Gramma & Grampa McHale's)
6:20 am leave home for 8:15 am appointment
8:30 am arrive at Valley Surgery discuss if Maggie is a good candidate for this surgery, she is. Yeeha, leave Maggie with them.

9:00 am leave Valley Surgery in St. Charles and head home so Ed can sleep.
10:30 am arrive home, Ed goes to bed. I leave to go get Mia

10:50 am leave to get Mi
11:40 am arrive in Orland Park at In-Laws

12:40 pm leave In-Laws to go home
1:15 pm arrive home put Mia down for a nap, and myself at 1:30 pm.

1:30 pm till 3:00 pm sleep

3:10 pm leave to go get Maggie (Surgery went well!)
4:45 pm arrive at Valley Surgery

4:55 pm leave Valley Surgery
6:35 pm arrive home

Ed and me bring up the kennels to put in the pool room. No stairs for Maggie. Ed passes out in bed. I feed Mia she is in bed by 7:30. I watch T.V. with Sophie for an hour.
Then I go lay by Ed until he gets up at 9:20 to leave for work (at 9:30)

9:33 Ed is gone, I am going to bed.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker