Good afternoon. I feel like crap. I am sleepy and I have the lovely nauseous feeling that being pregnant give you. Sigh, if only I didn't have a ton of shit to do today.
I need to clean up the house, do (shudder) laundry, take pictures of my jacked up deck for the insurance claim, take that to them. Must be done today, my parents are coming by to help pick up the deck and put the carpet back into the basement.
I just want to sleep and zone out. Not an option today. Oh and my cordless phones are out of service, again, Comcast was just here on Friday, now back again on Thursday. I for the life of me can not find the truck keys, and Stampin' Up!'s website is jacked up so I had to call in my order.
Bah, what a day.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
I feel like crap
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
12:25 PM












