Friday, September 14, 2007

Carugati Reunion 2007


Here we are at the Carugati Family Reunion, it was a last minute decision that we were all going. My parents had the Labor's Union Retirement Picnic that day and I wasn't going without them. There picnic ended sooner, so we stopped by. It was nice and my Great Uncle Natale' was excited to see me, and asked about Ed. Nice from a guy who only sees you once a year.
Great Aunt Mary (Grampa Carugati's sister) always has her little notebook, where she logs every one's names that attended. There are usually about 40 plus people there. There would be about 100 plus people if any one besides us on Grampa Carugati's side came out. Ever one else is from Grampa's brothers and sisters, there kids, grand kids, great grand kids, and great great grand kids.
I am usually there with an enormous family tree layed out on 3 large poster boards. But this year I just wasn't feeling so up to it. I am glad we were able to go, it was beautiful weather!
We walked around, ate alot, mom showed off Mia, and dad and me played the been bag toss game.
It was also Grandparents Day, I made both my parents little books, with fun random pictures of Mia in them. Happy Grandparents Day mom & Dad!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker