I am so jelous of Ed today. His dad got them tickets to the Bears Game. Bah, nobody realizes that I AM A FOOTBALL FAN TOO. I had my jersey and my hat all ready, just in case Joe couldn't go. But he is going. Sigh.
Thats ok, it will be a nice day for Ed and his dad to be together. I have a family wake to attend anyway. My Gramm'a Brother-in-Law, Frank Ozella, which is also my Great Uncle, which is also, Joyce's father. Since Joyce ran the High School youth group for the 5 years, I was in it. I really want to go to support her.
Today will be hard though. My Gramma's sister, Joyce (same name as her daughter mentioned above) looks and sounds identical to my Gramma Alice that just passed away in December. Sigh. I will be a boo hoo mess, hormones and all.
So on a happier note, Go Bears, and I am sure my Great Uncle Frank Ozella, is resting peacefully, say hi to my gramma for me.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Go BEARS and God Bless Joyce's dad
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:34 AM












