Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Less angry

So the last guy was awesome and fixed my problem. No really there is someone out there in customer service land that really can do there job. It just took me 7 uninteligent fucking tards, to get to the one that can do his job.

Moving on. So I decited to take my anger out on my pets. As I always do. When I am stressed I have always found (and I have read this too) that animals will drop your stress level down.

I will start out with my cats Boobie (Jordan) and Chloe. I will pet them and chill for a minute. For a big stress relief (since Mia is napping and I can't play with her) I will go sit on the rug, by the back door, and let my dogs, Maggie and Sophie sit and kiss me.

So to get them big girls to back away I could use the "up up" command, or it's just more fun to blow on my dogs. Yes I question all the time why they love to stick there heads out the window in the car, but they will run back to the basement when I blow on them.

So I am calm now. Ed just called, he is almost done doing his errands, I will go sit on the deck, read the mail, for a minute, I think it's gonna pour.

I am back, I really was outside for about 2 minutes, and the rain was coming down. Love it! Just as long as it doesn't rain on Thursday, I am going to Sandwich Fair with my mom! (And Patsy and Denise) Mia will be with Gramma and Grampa McHale, I will get a whole day with my mommy. Yeah! I feel better already.

I hope you are not have as shitatistcal of a day as I was!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker