Since I have noticed that I have new blog readers, don't ask I just know you read this.
I just wanted to do a little recap on what the rules are here.
1. I can not spell, I do try to spell check each post, but I really don't care if it bothers you.
2. I don't hold back, ok I lied I do a little, but I save that for my personal journal.
3. I don't care if you are offended. Read the top under the title again. I will wait here.
4. I talk randomly about whomever and whatever I want
5. I am not here to amuse you, If you don't like it. Again don't read it.
6. I swear. Alot, deal with it.
7. I will talk about politics, religion and any other topic I see needed to discuss that day.
8. I may or may not call you out. Not by name, but if you can't figure it out, well I will re post and make it more obvious.
9. I go on, and on and on. And I don't have anyone telling me to stop. Ha ha. And on...
10. I have a comment section below each post. Leave me a message there, I will post it for all to see, since you get to read this I get to post your comments.
11. Don't get bent out of shape over a post, make your own blog and post about my post. Then tell me about it so I can read it. (smirk)
I blog because I have WAY to much going on in my head to keep it all there.
I blog because I can say things here that I can't say in person but I want to
I blog because I get to keep in touch with my long lost friends and family.
So sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. And happy reading!
Stay tuned for a religious post to come! And possibly more no no subjects!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Just a little recap
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:23 PM












