Oh so shitty I have been feeling. It's kinda like when you have the flu. You think you have some energy while your laying down, but once you get up, your dizzy, nauseous, sleepy all within 2 minutes of standing. So I am lucky if a pee break is worthy of me getting up.
But today I am feeling better, I started my day off with a sudoku puzzle in bed (yes I finished it) then up to get Mi, fed her the cats and the dogs. Then Mia and I took a shower bath, she is napping and I am attempting to clean the hells kitchen that I have. Yuck.
So over all I am feeling better, we have a family get together with Ed's family today. Then tomorrow I am excited I have Diva Night at Connie's. Yeah! To go to Diva Night you had to make so much in sales and the more sales the more free projects I am able to make. I will brag and say that I have enough sales to make all the projects! Yeah for me, I deserve it!
Oh, Maggie is doing well, hopping along on 3 legs. She seems to be getting better. I have had alot of people ask me about pet insurance. They do have it out there, I do believe you need to get it when they are a puppy (or kitten) to be a candidate for it. Sadly it is to late to sign any of my babies up for it. Maggie is 4 1/2, (that's for Jayme) Boxers are know for the following aliments...
bad knees (torn ligaments)
bad hips (hip displaysia)
tumors (mostly non cancerous. Both my girls have had them, like lumps on them, you can have them removed but they go away within a month)
Eye ulcers (lots of eye goo, that can be removed with ointment)
Yes it seems like a lot go wrong with Boxers, but every breed has it's cases.
So I have to say it is a money pit around here, from medical bills for Mia's elbow, Ed's appendix, Maggie's knee, we haven't even delivered this baby yet! Yikes!!
But other than being broke, I have my family and we are well, bandaged and bruised, but we are well none the less. I hope you all have a nice day today. I am going to bake cookies. Yum!












