Jen and I went to a women's prison for tonight's Stampin' Up! meeting, we realized half way through it was a trap and they were going to kill us. So we all tried to run away. Jen, me and Connie were the only survivors.
Then I was at Sandwich Craft Fair with my mom, Susie, Patsy and Denise. I was outside of a house that had red and pink grass, I laid face down in the grass to see if it was grown that color or spray painted. All of a sudden the owner came out and asked if I wanted to help her spray. It was P!nk's yard!! I was too excited, so of coarse I said yes. So we hung out for about an hour spray painting grass. Afterwards she wanted to exchange emails, I couldn't remember mine, so I said I would be back it is in the car, on my Stampin' Up! brochure (maybe she wanted a career change?) On the way to the car, my mom made me and Susie try to sell soap, so we jumped out a window and ran to the car to get my brochure for P!nk.
The end. These were pretty cool dreams, I would like to sleep again someday though...
Monday, September 17, 2007
Dreams of Prisions and P!nk
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:16 AM












