I like them. I am eating chocolate ones for dinner. That is what sounds good. since I have felt like I have this constant feeling of nausea all day. This baby is picking on me.
I will start with my fun events from last night. I went to my friend Tracy's house to see all of her Stampin' Up! Convention stuff, she gave us fun hand outs and notes, we made some super cute make-n-take projects. I can't wait to go next July to the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City!!
So after the other girls left it was just Jen, Tracy and myself. And we get to gabbing, it was fun because we don't get alot of time with Tracy at the monthly meetings. She is so superfly!
So beacuse of last nights gab fest, I crashed at my parents (they had Mia) at about 1:30 am! Up at 8:30 am from my mom saying she was off to work. Bah, who was going to make me a big homemade breakfast? Dad? Well Dad is correct I got a bagel and a water.
I ate, packed up the baby, and off to my home to lay Mia down for a nap and off to a bed that is calling my name. BUT the Comcast guy is here to check my phone line (it has been on and off all week!) Pooh, so an HOUR later, he leaves. I crash in bed until 1:30 pm
Wake up feel like ass, but I still had the biggest burst of energy I have had all day, so I power cleaned the kitchen, sweeping and mopping. I cleaned the bathroom too. Then I felt like crap again. BUT the baby was up from her nap, so I went to get her. 3:30 pm.
Ed came home from the Video store at 4:20 we hung out with Mia, called Tammy and Todd to tell them the good news about the baby.
So I watched my Big Brother, and some football with Ed. I will be heading off to bed soon, since this kid is kicking my ass. But like I said before, as long as the baby is healthy, take what you need from me. I just want people to understand what an ass whooping this is for me. Especially since I am usually perky and full of energy. But I am sluggish, lethargic, slow, sleepy, tired, and again nausious.
I need a nap.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Pop Tarts
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:44 PM












