Wednesday, June 11, 2008

137.5

Hmm... yes I skipped yesterday. I will chalk that up to the early morning, long walk with Jen and the kids, then a few hours of cropping with my dear friends at Scrapbook Junction, finishing the day with an award winning migraine (possibly from too much sun earlier in the day) so there was little or no checking in for me.

Either way, I have been doing well, salads, scrambled eggs, tuna, fish, chicken. Until Jen decides to offer me what she calls the best brownie in the world... did we not just walk 3 miles? Trying to be more healthy? And she offers me a brownie?!? You call yourself a friend! Either way, I did try it, it was ok, I am still a bigger fan of my Little Debbie Brownies, yes the little ones with the nuts on them. So I chewed it, and spit it out. Sorry Jen, I must not fall of the wagon so early in my attempt for my goal!

So I have been trying to be active. I had scrambled eggs and a Starbucks for breakfast, yes I know. Shame on me the Starbucks Frapachino alone is a meal in itself!

Anywho, that is weight check in for today. I am going to clean out the fridge and figure out some meals for the week. I am not very good at this preplanned meal thingy. Any advice from my readers would be great. I am more of a fly by the seat of my pants, kinda meal maker. But that usually leads to a box of mac and cheese because I am too lazy to think.

I need a plan... a way to come up with unique healthy meals... I love to cook, and try new things... hmmm....

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker