1. What is your occupation: Stay at home mom (SAHM) and a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks for me! Not until fall!! But then when sock season arrives... I have about 40 pairs of socks, and only one of them is white. the rest, you name it, and I have it on my socks!
3. What are you listening to right now? Mia not sleeping... grrrr...
4 What was the last thing that you ate? The rest of Mia's dinner, BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No. The one time I tried, I got better the angrier I got. That was about 13 years ago
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Oh I am a whole box of crayons, not the little 16 count box either, I am the big box, that has a crayon sharpener in it, and the gold, silver and bronze crayons. It depends on my mood, red right now...
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jen right now.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure do! It's my momma!
9. How old are you today? 29
10. Favorite drink? Water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh yeah. Blond hair is natural, but I like to have it lighter
13. Pets? Maggie and Sophie my boxers, and Jordan and Chloe my two cats.
14. Favorite food? Macaroni and cheese
15. Last movie you watched? The Holiday! Love it!
16. Favorite Day of the year? My birthday!! July 19th!!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Blog. Or call Jen.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Jacki and Katie people, with peter, bambi, the brown rabbit and the eagle. With the mismosh of random houses.
19. What is your favorite season? Summer
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to do this too? yeah, if they have time.
23. When was the last time you cried? Surprisingly it's been a while... last time I had a postpartum meltdown... a few weeks...
27. What is on the floor of your closet? This may be a shocker... ALL of my clothes!! I hate laundry, and hangers, and the thought of putting away my clothes!
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My mom and Susie. Then Sara and Dominique
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest ? My SITS sisters!!
30. Favorite smells? Ed, he always wears cologne! Oh and Vicks
31. Who inspires you? My mom. She did all this and with out half the technology I have today. I try to be just like her, it's hard. But I think of my friends who have kids and know we are all doing the best we can!
32. What are you afraid of? Ed or my kids dying. Not sure how I could or would cope with that.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I would rather have a hotdog. Cheese, ketchup, mustard, and light onions please.
34. Favorite car? If I won the lottery... a nice van, so I can travel with all my family and all the stuff I need for the kids. Lots of storage. But just for me? A Prowler, funky car, very funky.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Fun questions to piss away some time...
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:05 PM












