I do have to share that I take Happy Pills for some (see Candid Carrie and her Chill Pills) they are called Chill Pills.
I know people joke about there kids driving them to drink, ok it's really no joke. It's quite obvious that with just two little ones. I can see why the week parents result to drinking to blur them out.
Not I. I would like to bask in there insanity and just join it. So it's over to the pantry for some Smarties mmmm.... down at least 2-3 packages and off we go on a sugar buzz! That is if my coffee buzz from Starbucks or my home made black and sugar buzz is gone already!
I can't wait until my little one's are old enough to join in! Everyone throw there hands up. Sing Jingle Bells as loud and off key as you can. Ending in a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and a footstomping dance!!
But to rewind, I really used to carry around a small pill container with 6 different sections, I decorated the cover and called it "Happy Pills" dividing the Smarties by color. I carried it around school and shared with only my closest friends that totally understood me. (god my parents were probably relieved to see it was just candy!)
Anyway. Life is crazy, stressful, insane and makes little or no sense. So embrace the InSaNiTy and eat some Smarties and dance it off, life is too short to go through it a blur! Plus it makes for good blogging!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Happy Pills
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
2:44 PM












