Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Maniac Monday




What is your ideal age?



Idea age for what? Myself? But what for? I would choose myself at the age of 23. I was in shape, and just married. But I love my life now almost 30 (just a few weeks!) and I have my kids, and pets now.

What is your best excuse for being late?
Oh, I SO blame the kids. ALL the time, what new mom is ever on time with a two year old and a 8 week old?




If you had to give yourself a nickname what would it be?



Besides my already sister given nickname of "Gack" I would pick "feisty" I want to see myself as more of a happy go lucky, but I think I am feisty more then not.

If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?
Very very white meat, with some feisty spicy cheese (love cheese!) and a cool attitude spread of some kind, all wrapped up in a brightly colored tortilla!




If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it?



Tell them. I would be pissed if someone didn't tell me. Not that I don't live everyday like it's my last, but I think I would get a little more extravagant (like see Ireland, and Hawaii, or scuba dive with Ed one more time, just for him, finally take my sister to see the whales or pet a dolphin)

Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
Nope. When I am depressed, you can tell. It's not often, but I dress as if I don't give a shit. Sweats, no make-up. But if I am happy. Oh the fun I have getting dressed. I guess getting dressed though, can make or break a day too. Depending on how fat I feel that day.



Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?



Don't laugh. I know those people that know me would say talker by far. But I do listen, a lot. I am learning that as I get older it is very interesting to stop and listen and not talk so much. But that won't slow me down from yapping my ass of all the time!

Do you think God has a sense of humor?
God... yes I do believe the creator of all has a sense of humor... lets just leave it at that for now...




Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?



Yes, and yes. I saw Ed and got the fuzzy feeling of love (or gas, whichever...) but I was in a serious relationship and he was talking with another co-worker. I think we both quickly realized that we needed to do what it took to leave the ones we were with and date each other. A quick 5 months later we were engaged and 1 1/2 years after that we were married!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker