

I love my mom and the things she taught me. Not just the serious life lessons, but also the fun ones (my favorites)
- You should order a LITER of pop, when ordering enough Italian food to feed a village, screw the little can.
- Be sure to notice how funny it is when someone is talking, and they slap themselves, and just keep on with there conversation. The slap is because of a bug flying by, add in my mother's drama of the killer bug, drop the "f" bomb too.
- Enjoy how much your mom laughs at little things, and remember that is where you get it from. Like when a band is playing, the lead singer hits a high note, and makes a funny face. You look over at your mom, and she is hysterically laughing.
- When your mom taught you, not to be afraid to just go ask someone. I will approach just about anyone because of this. Wanna see the tour bus? So glad you asked! Let's go!
- Sometimes you need to learn the lesson from your mom, Gramma Wanda, and "Don't go looking to borrow trouble" kinda like if it ain't broke, don't fix it?
Because of my mom, I think I am more happy go lucky, serious when I have to be, but a kid the rest of the time. Enjoying this short time on earth with the ones I love best, and doing the things that I enjoy.
You only live once, and this life is just too damn short to take it so seriously. Cut the people out that are negative (as hard as it may be) and weigh you down, me and mom have had to do this a lot lately and some of the people we had to let go together. But we are better and happier for it.
Notice little things, color, sunsets, happy people, innocence's, and take lots of pictures doing it! Thanks mom, for my life lessons, a great laugh last night, some amazing memories, and knowing I will always have you right there by me for it all.
Love you. Gack












