Sunday, June 8, 2008


Go there. Be amazed at Shannon's stunning creativity, and original blog page layouts. I am SO friggin excited, especially from all the hype all the SITS girls have been saying about her, and stay tuned for a new blog make over for me! FO FREE! No lie, this is a $90 value, and it is ALL MINE! Speaking of contests, as much as I want to win it all. I will be sitting the next SITS contest out, and hoping that my bestest friend Jen wins for her blog A Day In The Life Of...

I am supposed to come up with some ideas, patterns, colors that I like for Shannon to get started. Oh my, where do I start? Especially since I change out my blog so often. But I am hoping for a blog front that is so kick ass that I never want it to change.

So if you click here one day, and WALA you are amazed by a unique blog, that is the work of Shannon at Eight Crazy Designs. I can't wait!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker