Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Please stop

...Knocking on my door trying to sell me your religion, or belief, or whatever magical crap you think I should follow. GET OFF MY PORCH. This is when I love my dogs to come to the front door and jump and bark. (see smirk on my face)

... Sending me political emails about Obama. I will vote for who I want, and your email will not change my mind. And don't assume you know who I will vote for.

...Asking if I breast feed my kids. I don't and I don't get where you have the balls to ask. Or why you need to know. And what kind of conversation starter that is.

...telling me how white I am, and that I need some sun. Hey smarty pants, I do own a mirror, I am white, really white. So white my kids are opaque! Sun causes cancer, and me to burn and peel. No I don't do tanning beds since my mom got Melanoma from one, and spray tanning costs money I don't have and makes me look like an Ompa Lompa.

...Asking me for money. Again Ed doesn't work 3, yes 3 jobs for the sake of just getting out. Get your own job, make money, attempt a budget and join the rest of us middle class ass busting people.

...Questioning why I want to Baptise my kids since I don't attend any sort of Sunday Mass. Well because Ed wants to, and it would be nice to have a blessing over my kids. Plus as a bonus it will get some die hard religious people off my back. Believe me religion is not a topic most people want to discuss with me. Most get offended, so I just keep it to myself. As I would appreciate people to keep there religion to themselves.

...pretending to be my friend. Your not, I can see that you judge me every time you see me. You avoid me, and it's SO obvious it's funny. It's just good you don't talk to me, since I offend you every time I open my mouth. So I will deliriously pick a different word.

... thinking that muffin tops are hot. They are SO far from even remotely attractive. I vomit in my mouth every time I see someone sport one proudly.

... age discrimination me. I am 29, 4 weeks away from 30. I look like I am 20 and since my wedding ring doesn't fit my 30 lbs over weight body, I look like a young unwed mother of 2. Yes you don't know me do you? Then stop the "look" like you do.

... pounding on your bedroom door. I just don't get it. I WILL BE RIGHT THERE!! Gah!!

... Asking me if my kid wants a sucker. All kids should get a sticker from there doctor. Especially since you've been asking me that since she was 1! Good god! And on that note, NO pop for her either!! Milk or water, and sometimes juice. Ice cream after dinner. Sigh...

Oh I could go on and on... and on... this is enough for now... I should go do some house work...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker