Todays 13 will be on something I am now addicted to check out these top 13 blogs (in no particular order and by saying "top blogs" this is by my insane opinion check them out, and leave comments for gods sake! Thats what keeps us bloggers blogging!!
My amazing friend since I was 5 she can blog with the best of them and the reason I started blogging check her out at...
http://maternalmirth.blogspot.com/
Check out A Day In The Life Of... my best friend Jenalyn, celebrating out 10 years as BFF this year, I got her to blog, check hers out, and comment! http://jenalyn16.blogspot.com/
Crazy I have know this blogger Jayme for so long but because of Jenalyn (above blogger) we are just getting to know each other. Check her out at... http://justjayme.blogspot.com/
Ran into this blogger, LaLa, as a commenter on Jayme's blog, she has great advice and tips for everyday momming.... http://accordingtolala.blogspot.com/
Don't foget the ever so blunt only sister of mine, Susie, gotta love the honesty! Check her out at...
http://insidesusieshead.blogspot.com/
The brand new and AMAZING happy place for me! These two genius' came up with a great way for us bloggers to comment and be commented on, again check them out, join them and embrace the Saucy Sisterhood for what it is! at... http://thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com/ also check out the featured blogger (and comment) and check out all the other bloggers, and comment, comment, comment!
Enjoy!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
6 Blogs to enjoy
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:01 PM












