Monday, June 9, 2008

Smelly Cleavage

Smells like.... barf? Not mine, even thought that would be an exciting skill to throw up straight down. I was burping Alex, and his head was facing in, not out like usual.

I was reading my SITS sisters blogs, and burping little man, when I suddenly feel this wet, flemy smelly formula running down my neck and between my boobs filling my sports bra with Alex's breakfast leftovers. Gag. (not on my shirt, but score 2 points for the kid for getting it down my shirt. Gag again)

I don't even remember moving, I get him to his bed, lay him down and strip right there, using my shirt to wipe up the ever so yummy formula barf from my cleavage. Shudder. Gag.

Yes this beats the time he threw up down my back. Gag again. So mind you a shower is due for me this morning, even though I am sure regurgitated formula is a turn on for all men...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker