Sunday, June 8, 2008

Use for a 2 year old's Birthday Card

Well Mia's birthday is here and gone, so what do you do with all those cute birthday cards? I have to say they make great dustpans (I do have one but it was upstairs). Or in my case dog barf picker-upper.

Maggie INHALED her breakfast of large chunk Iams, and water. Then proceeding to gag at the back door, I quickly (with my cat like reflexes) open the sliding glass door, Maggie then upchucked a watery, slimy, yet still solid large amount of Iams and water. Then proceeding to the end of the deck to vomit out the rest. (mind you Maggie is a 65 lb boxer, that is a lot of barf)

Sadly most of it went into the door track, but the rest was on the kitchen floor. Since Alex was screaming for his bottle, my coffee was getting cold, and Mia was wanting her Waffas with sirep, I thought the fasted thing to do was, scrape and flick it all onto the deck, I will hose it off later. Unless the dogs eat it sooner.

I did have to clean out the track, and wash up the kitchen floor. Well good news is Maggie and Sophie went outside and ate it all up. Perfect. Less work for me, and it's like a snack for them.

It may be gross to you, and you might have even thrown up in your mouth a few times while reading this, but dog barf is kinda low on the priority list, as long as it's not in my kitchen. Ya feel me? If they missed any I am sure the damn bird that has made a nest in my grill will eat it. (I will post later, with pictures of that one...)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker