Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two minutes between kids...

So between Alex just (hopefully) going down to sleep, and I do believe I heard Mia moving around. I think I have a minute to blog...

I am frustrated to say that I have a great buzz in the morning I have energy and am getting the crazy ass schedule of feeding Mia, Alex, Ed, the dogs, the cats. Oh and myself too. All while cleaning up after everyone, and sometimes shipping Ed off to his day job.

It's just at this time of day, my energy buzz is gone. More coffee only leads to a headache, and I still have a mile long list of crap to do, and no want to do much but stare at the wall. Also the numbness in my hands is really getting to me! (I SO want to get adjusted at my Chiropractor, but with insurance it's still $60 a visit!!)

Anyway. I am just on a sad path of discouragement. I can't clean fast enough to keep up with the everyday messes. I can't drink enough coffee to get through a day, I can't take 10 minutes to myself without someone crying, whining or guilt tripping me about it.

And when I do get 10 minutes to myself, I don't know where to start! Cleaning? No, why clean, it's your 10 minutes... Reading? By the time I get going, it's time to stop reading... Blogging? Sure I can do that, but now with the numbness in my hands, typing is getting to be a bitch.

Bah. I am really not in a bad mood, just discouraged at trying to be a supermom, and realizing that it's not as easy as it may seem.

I want to scrapbook all of my life and my kids life up to date, have meals planned for the rest of the year, budget better so we aren't left with $19.88 after Ed gets paid (but the mortgage is paid!) I want the house to be permanently clean, the dogs to be cleaned, nails trimmed, fed and happy. I want the cats to stop randomly pissing on things, be happy and stop barfing up hairballs.

Maybe it's time for a bath... just me and my water tub... but since Mia is awake it will be at LEAST 3-4 hours until I get some me time. But thanks for the 10 minutes blogger, I can always count on you.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker